1. Gain professional experience related to their field of students in addition to classroom knowledge.
2. Learn to excel and work in a team as well as develop a sense of responsibilities and self-confidence.
3. Improve their academic performance and communication skills due to better understanding in the field after program participation.
4. Choose a suitable career path as they realize their area of expertise and job–preference after program participation.
5. Graduate with higher work potential and have better opportunities to receive job offers prior to graduation.
Division of Placement and Co-Operative Education
Mae Fah Luang University 333 Mhu1 Tasud, Muang, Chiang Rai, 57100
Tel.+66(0)5391-6363, +66(0)5391-6366, +66(0)5391-6439