- Gain professional experience related to their field of students in addition to classroom knowledge.
- Learn to excel and work in a team as well as develop a sense of responsibilities and self-confidence.
- Improve their academic performance and communication skills due to better understanding in the field after program participation.
- Choose a suitable career path as they realize their area of expertise and job–preference after program participation.
- Graduate with higher work potential and have better opportunities to receive job offers prior to graduation.