- Gain professional experience related to their field of students in addition to classroom knowledge.
- Learn to excel and work in a team as well as develop a sense of responsibilities and self-confidence.
- Improve their academic performance and communication skills due to better understanding in the field after program participation.
- Choose a suitable career path as they realize their area of expertise and job–preference after program participation.
- Graduate with higher work potential and have better opportunities to receive job offers prior to graduation.
- Establish academic collaboration and good relations with academic institutions.
- Create a good image for the organization as a partner in promoting human resource development for the country.
- Receive enthusiastic and academically-able students to work throughout the year.
- Allow existing employees to concentrate on more important tasks.
- Select prospective employees through the program without the need for job probation.
- Establish academic collaboration and goodrelations with enterprises
- Receiving feedback on curriculum and teachinglearning improvement.
- Gaining recognition from enterprises.